Hi. I'm Dee, an Electronic Engineer/Software Engineer from the UK and I've been working online and remotely for the last 8 years or so, and in the process I've acquired a wealth of experience (through successes and failures) that I would like to share with you. I've been fortunate with the success of my business to the point where it now allows me to take a break from the regular day to day work and pursue my passion for Robotics through a PhD. It should keep me occupied for the next few years. So that is me in a nutshell.
With this blog, I would like to help filter out the nonsense you find scattered on the web by 'Online income experts' and help set the record straight. I don't claim to be an expert but I do have a lot of experience working as both a contractor and over the last few years as an employer, and hope to share some of those experiences and lessons I've learned.
I must admit however that there are a few good guys out there sharing genuine information and advice and I hope you point you at them.
- I'm going to share my thoughts and experiences working online for the last 8 years or so both as a Contractor and as an Employer
- I'm not going to ask you to buy anything and I'm not going to sell you anything.
- From time to time I will invite a few notable people that I trust to share some insight into how they work and what makes them successful.
- As much as I would like to, I cannot make you an overnight millionaire. What I will do is share my successes and my failures both in my online endeavours and from my previous day jobs. I simply don't want you to make the same mistakes I did. And hopefully that will lead to your success!
- I can guarantee you that this is no 4 hour work week and indeed will take a lot of hard work, determination and a little luck. So if you are prepared to sweat a bit, please join me in a few days time when this site goes live.
I'm also finalising an e-book that will be FREE from me to you on launch day. Myself and a few others have scoured the web to find your many different resources that you could use as potential sources of online income, hopefully saving you a bit of time. In this book, I will also be sharing the tools I use daily and some of the experiences I have been entertained with over the last 8 or so years of working online as an Electronic Engineer come Software Engineer come Robotics Integration Specialist.
So if you are still interested. Subscribe to the newsletter above. I'll let you know when the site goes live and will send you that e-book as a welcome gift as soon as it's ready.